Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Taking the Gender Unicorn Test!

 


After posting my previous messages on the subject of transgender stuff being taught in schools, I searched the Internet a bit more, and found the above video in which the presenters effectively mock the “Gender Unicorn Test” by pretending to work through it, answering all the “gender related” questions it poses—aiming to demonstrate the absurdity of it—and I think that they have succeed in achieve their objective. So it is an informative as well as an amusing video to watch. This video is 18 months old, indicating that this kind of thing has been going on in schools for quite some time. So they must have been doing a good job of keeping it covered up, which is why I and many others hadn’t noticed it until now. It explains the dramatic rise in recent years in the number of children seeking gender transition. It also explains why those dealing with the problem, including many professionals, have been puzzled by this sudden and dramatic rise. It has been happening because the kids have been indoctrinated (groomed would probably be a better word) by it on a large scale in schools. Below is the transcript of the video. The video is presented in the form of a casual conversation, with a lot of interjections. So I have had to edit it a little bit in order to smooth out the narrative:


 “Where are they doing this test? They are giving it to kids?”


 “Yes, so the Gender Unicorn test is given to 10th graders. So that …”


 “10th graders?”


 “10th graders! So that they could learn about their sexual identity, their preference, at a public school in Kansas.”


 “Okay, so let me show … there it is, the Gender Unicorn. And there is like a little list of arrows and lines; there it is on the fullscreen:”



 “But you have to basically, you mark down how you feel like, about yourself and your gender; and you can find it at transstudent.org/gender. I mean, what could go wrong there? So, I mean, it is not funny, I have to laugh. But you go out on the line, and you talk about how far out like you are on issues; like the three arrows at the top says, ‘Gender Identity:’ there is ‘female, woman, girl’; the next one is, ‘male, man, boy’; and the next is, ‘other genders’. Then you mark how far out on the arrow you are. So like, I would have to be all the way out on the tippy tip of ‘male, man, boy’. Like honestly, like, ‘Gender Expression’ is the next one down; and you have ‘feminine, masculine, other’. I mean, maybe somebody could convince me otherwise. I mean, maybe I have some, if I am understanding this right, some feminine expressions. I guess we all do.”


 “We all do, I think so!”


 “You know, I mean, I don’t think about it that way, but I am sure we all have things that would be—to me this is kind of weird, because aren’t you kind of stereotyping, by having to take this?”


 “And that is why I brought it up, because you have to go very stereotypical on every answer of this.”


 “Right, So like, I think my expression, like, sometimes I would, like, even when I watch this show back, and I look at, like how my hands, like how I do my hand motions, or whatever, I am like, that is kind of a feminine way to be.”


 “Yeah, you know you can see that.”


 “But in that stereotype, like I am stereotyping?”


 “Yes, you are!”


 “You know, maybe my wrist is a little bit or dainty! I mean, I am getting in touch with my feelings here!”


 “You are taking the damn test, you are!”


 “‘Gender Expression’: I would say, masculine?”


 “Okay!”


 “I would say, far out? But I am sure I have some feminine expressions as well. I don’t know what an ‘Other Expression’ would be, like I don’t ever behave like a dog, I don’t think; I mean, I might get on all fours, but who knows. ‘Sex assigned at birth’: Male?”


 “Okay!”


 “You picked that one! ‘Physically attracted to’: that is another hard one, like, okay, I would say women.”


 “Okay!”


 “But I am willing to admit, if a dude is attractive, I am like, that is a good looking dude!”


 “Yeah, I could see that!”


 “Yeah, and ‘Other Genders’: so like, I see, like our friend Blair White. And I am like, all right, you were born a guy, but you have had some great work done.”


 “You have some great doctors!”


 “So, okay, like, you are an attractive person, so you know I am being honest.”


 “You are!”


 “‘Emotionally attracted to’: well, I mean, this might be hard, like, I might be more emotionally attracted to men than I am women, cause, I mean, emotionally. That sure can get all over the map with chicks, dude! You know what I am saying? Like, that can go crazy! So I don’t know, maybe I just want to hang with the dudes in that regard. I am just being honest here. I mean, I think emotionally, I am attracted to women; but you never know, it depends on maybe what time of the month! Maybe I don’t want to be that emotional with girls; so there you go. And then it has got the opportunity to list if you are emotionally attracted to ‘other genders’. I honestly, I don’t know if I have hung out with ‘other genders,’ besides male and female, enough to know if they entice me emotionally. But I am willing to explore it.”


 “There you go! You know, one of the reasons also I brought this up, was because parents, like they should, they got outraged at this Kansas public school.”


 “Yeah.”


 “And in a letter by the principal, she acknowledges that, quote: ‘Not appropriate for students, and asks questions that could violate their personal privacy, and we are working with the staff to make sure this worksheet is not distributed to any other classrooms, moving forward.’”


 “All right, pull your kids out of school, folks, that is what I am telling you. Pull your kids out of school. This is the level of BS we are dealing with, pure insanity. You know what, I would hope that as a parent, that you are helping to walk your kids through their sexuality, and I guess their gender. I think we are making up problems in a lot of cases; we are just creating problems for kids to have. And I mean, I would hope that, you know, when it comes to these kind of things, you are having a conversation with your kids. I don’t need a teacher with a worksheet, with a unicorn on here; coming up with some kind of, you know, yeah, I mean, it is just like, I am going to make up all this stuff to say, what do you, how do you feel about this unicorn feeling you are feeling? Well, I don’t know, I have never been around a unicorn; so I like, I don’t know how to associate with an effing unicorn.”


No comments: