Friday, May 5, 2023

A Hitlerian Parody of Calvinism!

 


It is hilarious (or Hitlerios!) to watch, while at the same time containing a strong element of truth. The video is in German, with English subtitles. Here is the transcript in English:


 “The biblical truths against Calvinism are spreading very quickly. These biblical truths are being spread through YouTube and Facebook. These non-Calvinists are hitting the streets, to engage in street evangelism. They are also evangelizing on college campuses and teaching in home fellowships.”


Hitler: “Print more copies of Calvin’s Institutes.”


 “My Leader, Calvin was a flaming heretic. Calvinism is a heresy.”


Hitler: “If you agree with these men about Calvinism, leave the room right now. … Calvinism IS NOT HERESY! Anyone believing anything else was supposed to be put to death! Don’t you remember what Calvin did to that heretic Servetus? We can’t let these people teach against Calvinism. God chooses who will be saved! God wants most people to go to hell! You sin because God has ordained you to sin, not because you have chosen to sin!”


 “My Leader, that is blasphemous and heretical.”


Hitler: “Christ did not die for everyone, ONLY THE ELECT!


 “My Leader, the Bible says that Christ died for the whole world.”


Hitler: “Calvin is the BEST theologian EVER! Even BETTER than Jesus! Look at how many popular teachers and preachers believe in Calvinism! Charles Spurgeon and Jonathan Edwards were both Calvinists. John Piper, R.C. Sproul, and James White are Calvinists too! James White couldn’t possibly be wrong! He wins all of those debates, and has a PhD.! Freewill is a lie from hell! God is responsible for all sin, not me and you! I have never even read the whole Bible. Yet I have mastered Calvin’s Institutes, and can refute any non-Calvinist out there! Heretics! If they would all just put aside their Bible, and read the Westminster Confession of Faith! Then they would all see the truth as it is meant to be seen—through the eyes of Calvin himself! All of the heretics shall be burned at the stake! And with green wood too!”


 “It is okay, Calvin is the real heretic!”


Hitler: “If Calvinism is not true … then I am in big trouble, because I sin every single day … big trouble! Who can I blame for my sins now? I can’t blame Adam, I can’t blame my nature, I can’t blame the devil or God, if I have freewill. … I guess I am to blame.”


No comments: